Saturday, July 14th at 8am
The South End brings the first ever Presidio Trail Race between the two rival, but very friendly clubs: South End vs Dolphin Club. This is a club-member only, 6 mile running race through the Presidio with gorgeous ocean and trail views.
Registration is available online for both club members or you can register day of at El Polin Spring. Payment will be taken day of race.
- $10 registration fee (includes running bib, beer + bbq post race) – Please bring cash with you at the race. – Pre-Register Link
- Race starts at 8am (El Polin Springs in the Presidio)
- Registration opens at 7:15am, Race Briefing at 7:45 am
- Race starts and ends at El Polin Spring in the Presidio
- 6 miles through the Presidio
- 40 race participants only
- South End / Dolphin Club members only
- Friends and Family can join the post-race BBQ
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes!
The race course will be well marked with red ribbon ties along the route, as well as some signage to keep you constantly informed. Just follow the red arrows and ribbons! There will be a race briefing at 7:45am to review how to follow the signs and red ribbons.
The course is about 6 miles, mostly trails and some sidewalk runs. It takes you under the Golden Gate Bridge with some epic views of the Bay and the Presidio.
About El Polin Spring
This is the Presidio’s best kept secrets, a hidden oasis with beautiful gardens and of course the original springs flowing through. There is a picnic area where we will meet for registration and race start.
Also, this is the Picnic area for our post race BBQ. So bring your friends and family to enjoy the beautiful summer morning in the Presidio.
El Polin Spring is located near the Julis Kahn Playground off of West Pacific Avenue. There are public restrooms both at the playground and near El Polin Spring.
If you are driving to the race, please park along W. Pacific Avenue next to Julius Kahn Playground and take the trail down to El Polin Spring. Parking is free for 4 hours, so plenty of time to race and picnic.
If you need to drop off gear or something heavy, there is short-term parking right next to El Polin Spring. These are permitted for residences so it is short-term parking only.