Become a South End Volunteer!
How much does this club do for you?
How much do you do for the club?
We are a volunteer-run organization with 1100+ members.
Imagine the mess we generate from our sports, from taking showers, from traipsing through the halls and from making meals.
It is a miracle our 140 year old building still stays in the shape its in.
Do what you can to help today: VOLUNTEER! You can always find volunteer opportunities by checking the website calendar.
Why should you volunteer?
- Volunteer at any level and you will reap ample reward.
- If you only have a little time: clean a corner of the club. People will notice and thank you.
- Do it for all the warm feels.
- If you’d like to join regular organized volunteer opportunities, you will learn skills and will familiarize yourself with the many nooks and crannies of our building,
- You will make new friends and connections and will feel even more and better rooted in our club.
We have many volunteer opportunities at the club. Below are just a few, but always check the website calendar for list of events and volunteer sign up sheets for each event.
View Website Calendar
Come care for our wooden fleet of beautiful boats at Boat Night every Thursday night, 6-8pm work, 8pm dinner.
Contact Boathouse Captain
Sunday of Service
Last Sunday is a day of service that gives our building a little special attention every last Sunday of the month.
Contact Building Commissioner
If you would like to volunteer for any of our four sports, please contact the sports commissioners.
We have so many fun events at the club, which always are in need of volunteers. If you would like to help our entertainment commish:
Contact Entertainment Commisioner
Don’t you just love our gym? It takes a village to make things work and keep things clean. Help with the gym?
Contact the Gym Commissioner
Serving on the Board
Would you like to learn more about running for and serving on the board?
Contact SERC President
No matter which activity you pick, the club will be that much better, and you will help ensure a beautiful venue for the 1100-strong membership!